Automobile & Truckers Insurance

If you own a business that employs drivers for delivery or transportation purposes―such as a shuttle service or food delivery business―you will likely be required by the state to carry a certain amount of commercial liability insurance. Even if your state does not require commercial liability insurance, purchasing a commercial auto insurance policy will protect your business from financial responsibility in the event of an auto accident.

If you are a commercial driver, you might also need commercial auto insurance. Begin by asking your employer about the extent of commercial insurance the business carries, and what types of coverage the policy includes. In addition to liability insurance, some commercial insurance policies include uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, collision coverage and comprehensive coverage.

Once you have a clear idea of the commercial coverage the business carries, you can make an informed decision regarding the purchase of additional insurance.

Get a Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.