Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Coverage is Key When Living Mobile
Obtaining coverage specific to your mobile home is essential. In fact, a standard homeowners insurance policy will not cover your liabilities in the same way this specific policy will. Beyond that, there are also endorsements you can add to the policy to cater to your specific mobile home and personal needs.
- Coverage for your actual mobile home and any adjacent structures that are on your premises—including all forms of loss like fire, windstorm damage, damage from falling objects, lightning and explosions.
- Personal property protection – covers losses for removable property such as electronic equipment, bicycles, furniture and clothing.
- Personal liability protection – covers losses in the event that someone or something is injured on your property. Policy pays for medical expenses for non-residents of your home and damages or defense costs as a result of covered accidental incidents.
- Protection for improvements.
- Loss of use of your mobile home.
For added protection, consider purchasing these endorsements:
- Emergency removal – Moving your mobile home if an oncoming disaster (fire, tornado, etc.) threatens your home and safety. Policy pays for you to move to another location.
- Trip collision – Protection for use when moving your mobile home to another permanent location.
- Worldwide coverage – Protection for your personal belongings if they are lost, stolen or damaged when travelling to another permanent location.
- Fire department charges – Policy provides reimbursement for charges incurred if your mobile home is located in an area that is not serviced by a fire department.
- Extended coverage – Used for valuables, such as jewelry, furs and heirlooms. Extended coverage for electronics.
- Water backup – Protects against damage resulting from water backups through your sewer, drains or sump pumps.
- Additional dwelling rented to others.
Top Ways to Save
- Get a discount for having approved protective devices on your vehicle.
- Get a multipolicy discount on your premiums for your automobile and mobile home coverage.
A mobile home insurance policy will provide coverage for your home and property such as:
- Mobile home
- Attached patio and/or deck
- Storage shed or garage
- Cooking appliances
- Entertainment equipment
- Personal possessions
Call Chadler Solutions today to learn more about our mobile home insurance options.